A rapidly growing Management Consultancy specialising in helping organisations identify and manage risk through their third party supply chain and vendor relationships. Established in 2016, our client works with a number of blue-chip organisations, including Financial Services and FMCG companies across the UK, to ensure that they meet relevant legal and regulatory obligations, extract value from third party and vendor relationships and improve delivery of services to their customers.
Because of business growth, they require a Senior Consultant to join their team and work closely with, and sometimes lead, other Consultants on client sites.
Working on projects with clients, you will introduce best practice tools and processes to support them in managing their third party supply chain. This could include running design work and/or the implementation of supplier assurance processes, either as part of an on-boarding or on-going management of suppliers.
Working closely with colleagues, you can develop content/IP to be used with clients, including assurance methodologies.
Flexible UK location but must be prepared to do some UK travel, although there is an excellent work/life balance and the opportunity for some working from home.
The role will include:
- Working with a broad range of clients across different industry sectors, but mainly aligned to Financial Services and FMCG
- Auditing suppliers for clients as part of a service delivery
- Leading engagement with suppliers to manage supplier quality, service, cost and risk within the Supply Chain. You will communicate requirements to the supply base to drive continuous improvement through regular review and quality improvement plans
- Conduct supplier visits to actively drive standards and ensure crisis management and traceability is in place and challenge tested
- Developing tools and processes, including supplier questionnaires (for example on cyber security, financial crime, etc.) and reporting to ensure that suppliers can meet client requirements
Skills and experience required:
- Consultative approach to supplier assurance/auditing and ability to work with suppliers to achieve required standards
- Experience in the Financial Services sector is an advantage
- Experience in IT security/information security/privacy/cyber risk is preferred
- Highly self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Graduate calibre
|Salary||£70,000 - £90,000|
|Location||Flexible UK location, with a preference for North West or London|