Our client is a market leader Food Manufacturer (FMCG) with multiple manufacturing sites across Europe and the Nordics. Their company culture is fast moving and progressive – they are growing rapidly through acquisition – and they are on a journey to build a ‘best in class’ Indirects procurement function. They are now seeking a Senior Buyer to lead on the Facilities Management category.
What you will be doing:
Working in a centralised Procurement function, you will focus on buying soft and hard FM services and manage an IFM (integrated facilities management) programme across multiple, international manufacturing sites.
This will involve managing the IFM provider, being the key point of contact between the provider and manufacturing sites across Europe and the Nordics, ensuring that the contract is fit for purpose with regards to specifications, leading governance meetings, etc.
You will work closely with stakeholders in the factories across Europe and the Nordics and influence Factory Managers, Finance Managers and Engineering Managers, supporting them with their budgets commercially and helping them buy more efficiently.
The company offers hybrid working – 1 to 2 days per week in the office, with some international travel expected.
Skills and experience required:
• Procurement professional with some experience in the Facilities Management category experience
• Proven experience in end to end procurement process including strategic sourcing and confident negotiation skills
• The ability to understand a manufacturing environment and the challenges that factories face OR experience of working in an IFM in an FM procurement role
• Experience of working in an international company culture is preferable
• Clear and confident communication skills and able to build relationships quickly
|Salary||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Other Benefits||Private healthcare|