A global Marketing and Communications company has an opportunity for a Procurement professional, with systems experience, to join their global Procurement team in central London and be the functional power-user for the source-to-pay tool, Coupa.
This is an exciting time to join the company because there is investment in new technology and the business is focused on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020. The company has a relaxed, friendly and not heavily corporate culture.
Reporting into a Senior Procurement Manager, you will work with global stakeholders and maintain system integrity, aiding colleagues to become proficient users, ensure continuous product improvement, deliver business information reporting and support further roll-out, and upgrades, to new user communications (internal stakeholders and suppliers).
This is an interesting role because it is a broad procurement systems role, which will cover the entire system and will, in time, be involved in governance processes too.
What you will be doing:
- Be the Coupa (source-to-pay) Power-User, developing a full understanding of the platform and managing all background set-up, content management and functionality
- Ensure automated processes are working, unblocking issues, whilst driving continuous improvement and optimising best practice
- Develop and implement reporting processes, tools and dashboards, to help drive improvements
- Manage system upgrades by understanding the new configuration and solution design and the impact on the business in relation to training and documentation
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners across Finance, Accounts Payable, IT, etc. as well as suppliers and external partners
- Analyse the platform performance to improve efficiency and performance
Skills and experience required:
- A self-motivated individual with Procurement/Purchasing systems (Procure-to-pay or Source-to-pay) experience, preferably Coupa although SAP or Ariba or similar will be considered
- Able to work well with others, communicate clearly and bring internal stakeholders and suppliers on a purchasing systems “journey”
- Detail-orientated with solid analytical skills
- Experience in developing processes and/or manuals and delivering training is useful
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a helpful and friendly approach
|Salary||£40,000 - £52,000|
|Holidays||25 days + your birthday|
|Other Benefits||Flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme|