Our client is a dynamic and progressive international Fintech business with a number of high profile clients and a culture that is ambitious, fast moving, sociable and rewarding.
Because of company growth, and investment in new systems and processes, they have created a new role for a Procurement Operations Manager. Reporting into the Head of Procurement, you will have at least one direct report.
You will implement key elements of the procurement strategy and lead on core operational processes, with an initial focus on the implementation of Coupa. With delivery responsibility for your own projects, you will ensure improvement around procurement systems, processes and governance. This will include:
- Procurement lead for the design and implementation of Coupa phase 1, across London and global offices, from requirement gathering through to training
- Assist with the formation of a procurement policy setting and implementation
- Contribute to the design and implementation of tools and processes that underpin Procurement including supplier performance management frameworks, supplier risk, etc.
- Work close with Legal on a new contracts database and streamlining of 3rd party spend, linking contracts to the flow of spend, etc.
- Helping track the financial contribution of Procurement to the business through data analysis – spend and savings reports, etc. and overseeing the creation of monthly presentations for C-suite Executives through to weekly reporting
- Managing and developing 1 direct report and growing the team, in time
- Owning procurement governance and controls, to ensure Procurement is meeting functional targets like savings delivery, contract coverage, etc
- Assessing current technology and inputting into the global procurement technology blueprint and roadmap. Input into the automation agenda and implementation and implement new technology solutions
- Support with end to end procurement process, running RFIs, RFPs, etc.
You will be involved in looking at how Procurement operate as a leadership team and how Procurement can create smooth buying processes.
The company is expanding globally and this will provide further challenges in North America, Singapore and Mauritius.
Skills and experience required
- A track record in shaping procurement operations, with specific experience in delivering systems implementations such as purchase or source to pay (P2P or S2P, including workshops, build, test, etc projects), gained in a fast moving organisation
- Experience in Coupa is useful, but not essential
- Experience in Procurement strategy and policy and governance is useful
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to challenge the modus operandi
- An ambitious professional with the appetite to work as part of a high performing team and drive a change agenda
- Solid commercial acumen, with a blend of strategic thinking and delivery
- Graduate calibre/MBA is an advantage
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Holidays||25 days + birthday|
|Other Benefits||medical, dental, 2 x salary review per year, 1 x charity day per year|