Our client is a global Marketing and Communications company and they have an opportunity for a Procurement Manager, IT/Technology to join their Global Procurement team.
This is an exciting time to join the company because there is investment in new technology. The company has a relaxed, friendly and not heavily corporate culture.
Reporting into a Senior Procurement Manager, you will lead on strategic sourcing activity, including contract renewals and new sourcing activity, across a range of IT spend categories with a leaning towards software. Examples of what you will be doing include the on-going management of the Microsoft contract, working with vendors like Google, renewals for end-user computing and IT security, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Using both strategic sourcing methodology and supplier/stakeholder management principles to deliver savings and service improvements in line with business strategy
- Lead competitive sourcing, negotiations and contracting of supplier agreements
- Building relationships and reporting with key suppliers to yield productivity, drive innovation and promote collaboration
- Collaborating with internal business leaders including Global, Regional & Local C-Level Executives (EMEA, AsiaPac and the Americas) to deliver value-add Procurement solutions.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ procurement experience and some experience in IT software procurement
- End to end knowledge of the strategic sourcing process
- Organised and ability to lead a team of stakeholders to resolve issues and implement strategies
- Works well with others – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intellectually inquisitive and above average problem-solving skills
- Good communication, influencing and stakeholder skills
- Ability to manage cross functional project teams
- MCIPS, or training towards, is desirable
|Salary||£50,000 - £65,000|
|Other Benefits||Private healthcare|