Our client is a dynamic and progressive international Fintech business with a number of high profile clients and a culture that is young, fast moving, sociable and rewarding.
Because of company growth they have created a new role for a Category Specialist, People, HR and Professional Services.
You will utilise your procurement knowledge to influence stakeholders in London as well as working on international projects (the company has 13 offices including Singapore, Mauritius, etc.). This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic Procurement team and shape a fairly untouched category of spend. No two days will be the same and you will help promote Procurement across the business.
What will you be doing?
- Owning the People category which includes learning & development, HR systems, benefits, consultancy, employee engagement, CSR, etc.
- Proactively work with stakeholders and create a business partnering relationship
- Create category strategies and lead end to end procurement projects
- Deliver savings to the business and source scalable partners to help the business grow
- Manage the procurement project pipeline and identify opportunities to drive value from supplier relationships
- Raise the profile of Procurement and procurement policy, by ensuring stakeholders have good understanding and the correct toolkit
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years’ procurement experience, with some experience in either the HR or Professional Services category
- Category planning experience
- Knowledge of procurement principles, tendering, contract and supplier management
- Enthusiastic, confident and excited to learn
- A clear communicator who can demonstrate influencing
- Proactive attitude with strong organisational skills
- Graduate calibre
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Holidays||25 days + birthday|
|Other Benefits||medical, dental, 2 x salary review per year, 1 x charity day per year|