Our client is a dynamic and progressive international Fintech business with a number of high profile clients and a culture that is young, fast moving, sociable and rewarding.
Because of company growth they have created a new role for an ambitious Procurement Buyer to support the IT/technology category and work alongside the Technology Procurement Lead. This is a fantastic procurement development opportunity and the chance to be sponsored through the CIPS qualification.
You will provide a range of procurement support services, working with stakeholders and suppliers in the UK as well as the company’s 13 international offices including Singapore and Mauritius.
The company offers flexible working but you will be expected in the London office at least 4 day’s per month.
What will you be doing?
- Provide analytical support (on spend , savings, suppliers’ price, supplier performance etc.) to drive consistency and best practice, using tools such as Excel and Power BI
- Support the Category Lead to create, issue and analyse Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals, including collating responses and supporting the scoring
- Support on IT procurement projects, for example, lead a review of IT tail spend opportunity and low value purchasing projects
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and/or new supplier contracts
- Support with contract management by using DocuSign to upload contracts
- Support on contract renewals, using your negotiation skills
- Work with the rest of the Procurement team to raise the profile of Procurement and procurement policy, by ensuring stakeholders have good understanding and the correct toolkit
Skills and experience required:
- At least 18 months’ procurement experience, with some experience in IT/technology purchasing
- Some knowledge of software licensing models and technology market trends is an advantage, as is a passion for technology
- Able to analyse numerical data and produce reports
- Have a keen interest to develop a career in Procurement
- Enthusiastic, confident and excited to learn
- A clear communicator who can demonstrate influencing
- Proactive attitude with strong organisational skills
- Graduate calibre
|Salary||Up to £35,000|
|Other Benefits||2 x pay reviews per year, healthcare|