Our client is a digital-led entertainment business, where Procurement reports to the plc Board, and the culture has a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. They are building a world-class Procurement function and require talent for their Digital Procurement team. As a Procurement Business Partner, you will proactively help the business understand and solve complex problems by developing options based on leading practices and innovations, focusing on reducing the total cost of ownership.
You will focus on the most strategic areas across the digital master category with a focus on technology related to studio and production technology spend, for example, remote editing technologies, outdoor broadcasting, software support for studios, etc.
The purpose of the Procurement Business Partner is to partner up front with the business stakeholders to support the delivery of the most strategic projects, solve the biggest problems and find new ways to deliver more value.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the business areas you partner, including their operational challenges and strategic priorities
- Support the digital transformation by understanding how the use of digital technologies will impact the business, enable the overall strategy and unlock value
- Develop valuable insights by analysing spend, market trends and business demand/behaviour
- Influence and collaborate, working like an internal consultant
- Build and manage a multi-year pipeline of projects that deliver material value and align with business goals
- Lead the procurement element of major projects including developing innovative sourcing strategies, running competitive tender processes, evaluating responses, negotiating and supporting contracting
- Manage overall supplier relationships in partnership with the business, including governance and continuous improvement
- Work closely with Finance to forecast, agree and validate savings
Skills and experience required:
- Procurement professional with hands-on experience in implementing digital/IT technology projects. Experience in studio or production technology spend is an advantage.
- Experience in management consultancy is useful and/or experience in a large, complex organisation, preferably in one of the following – sports production, creative, digital marketing, media services, streaming or similar
- Proven experience in influencing and business partnering with stakeholders is essential
- A track record in leading, and collaborating cross-functionally with teams, to deliver high profile technology projects
- The ability to understand strategic business objectives and determine what Procurement support is required
- Able to thrive in a fast paced culture, learn quickly and adapt swiftly to change
|Salary||£65,000 - £85,000|
|Other Benefits||Pension, life assurance, SAYE, family friend policies|