Our client is a global Marketing and Communications company and they have a unique opportunity for a Procurement Systems Analyst to join their Global Procurement team. This is a varied hybrid role that will involve being the functional super-user for the source-to-pay tool, Coupa as well as supporting on low risk sourcing projects in IT and broader indirect spend.
This is an exciting time to join the company because there is investment in new technology. The company has a relaxed, friendly and not heavily corporate culture.
Reporting into a Senior Procurement Manager, 50% of the role will be working with stakeholders to help them become proficient Coupa users, ensure continuous product improvement, troubleshooting of system issues, deliver business information reporting and support further roll-out, and upgrades, to new user communications (internal stakeholders and suppliers). The other 50% of the role will support strategic sourcing activity including contract renewals or new sourcing activity.
What you will be doing:
- Be the Coupa (source-to-pay) Super-User, developing a full understanding of the platform and managing all background set-up, content management and functionality
- Ensure automated processes are working, unblocking issues, whilst driving continuous improvement and optimising best practice
- Develop and implement reporting processes, tools and dashboards, to help drive improvements
- Manage system upgrades by understanding the new configuration and solution design and the impact on the business in relation to training and documentation
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners across Finance, Accounts Payable, IT, etc. as well as suppliers and external partners
- Analyse the platform performance to improve efficiency and performance
- Support Category Managers on sourcing, negotiations and contracting of supplier agreements across a variety of Indirect spend including IT, HR, Professional Services, etc.
Skills and experience required:
- A self-motivated individual with some experience in Procurement/Purchasing systems (Procure-to-pay or Source-to-pay) experience, preferably Coupa although SAP or Ariba or similar will be considered
- Able to work well with others, communicate clearly and bring internal stakeholders and suppliers on a purchasing systems “journey”
- Detail-orientated with solid analytical skills
- Experience in developing processes and/or manuals and delivering training is useful
- Some understanding of end to end strategic sourcing is useful but not essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a helpful and friendly approach
|Salary||£40,000 - £48,000|
|Holidays||25 days, option to buy/sell|
|Pension||4% company contribution|
|Other Benefits||training budget, life assurance, cycle to work scheme|