Our client is a high performing and world leading FTSE 100 Technology driven business that is growing rapidly through acquisition, with an ambition to continue expanding. There is an opportunity for a Procurement Analyst to join the Group Procurement team, which reports in at Board level, and work as part of an agile and dynamic company culture.
It is a fantastic opportunity to be at forefront of technology business and help drive best practice procurement. You will be aligned to the Content Procurement category, which is made up of Gaming and Sports – a spend of more than £300m globally (UK, North America, Europe and Australasia). Sports content includes any content that is broadcast in a store or streamed via the company’s websites or mobile apps as well as the data and feeds. Gaming content is the provision of 3rd party games that are hosted on the company’s platform.
The position will report into the Head of Content Procurement and work as part of a small team, providing support and insight that enables the business acquire content. This will include:
- Engaging with suppliers and managing queries on commercials, reporting, performance, contractual issues and new product requests
- Examining spend and revenue data and contracts to provide creative insight and identifying opportunities for growth and cost reduction
- Data analysis to support commercial conversations and new opportunities around return on investment, spend trending and product performance
- Building and owning relationships with internal Finance business partners to ensure alignment on budget, contracting and commercial conversations. Working closely with the internal Legal team to support contract execution and ensure compliance is managed correctly
- Managing the contract renewal pipeline
Who should apply?
- A graduate calibre professional with proven experience in supplier engagement and communication, preferably gained in a Procurement or commercial role
- A keen interest in analysis and insight, with experience of using Excel to an intermediate level
- The ability to manipulate and present data concisely to senior stakeholders
- Experience of reviewing or managing contractual agreement is an advantage
- Engaging, curious, confident and a creative thinker
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- An interest or passion for sports or gaming is desirable
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Pension||5% company contribution|
|Other Benefits||training budget, life assurance, cycle to work scheme|