A global Marketing and Communications company has an opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Analyst/Buyer to join their global procurement team in central London. This is a 12 month fixed term contract but there is a strong likelihood that this role could go permanent.
This is an exciting time to join the company because there is investment in new technology and the Procurement team is expanding. The company has a relaxed, sociable and not heavily corporate culture.
Reporting into a Senior Procurement Manager, the role will support the team of Category Managers as well as having accountability for your own smaller procurement projects.
There are a number of indirect spend procurement projects that this role will have involvement including HR and Professional Services, IT and FM.
- Support on large global tenders across multiple indirect categories on a global (145 countries), cross-brand basis, running parts of an RFP
- Utilise strategic sourcing and SRM techniques to deliver operational and cost improvements
- Communicate, and build relationships, with internal stakeholders and suppliers/vendors
Who should apply?
- A self-motivated and ambitious procurement professional with at least 18 months indirects procurement experience
- Experience in, or at least an understanding of, the end to end strategic sourcing process including running an RFI, RFP, etc.
- Keen to work for an evolving and agile media and communications business and as part of a sociable and dynamic Procurement team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Degree or equivalent calibre
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Fixed Term Duration||12 months|
|Holidays||25 days, option to buy/sell|
|Pension||4% company contribution|
|Health Care||Cash plan|