Our client is a rapidly growing Management Consultancy that specialises in Digital Procurement. They work with global blue-chip clients (from FMCG to Financial Services) to create and implement enterprise solutions that strengthens procurement performance. Due to increased client demand, they are looking for digital procurement professionals to join their high-performing team.
The company culture is innovative and collaborative and, unlike working for a very large consultancy, you will be given a huge amount of autonomy and flexibility in the workplace, with excellent career progression. It’s an excellent time to join because you will be able to help shape the business and, ultimately, have shared ownership of the business.
As an Analyst or Consultant, you will be involved in various work streams and this will include:
• Supporting the delivery of digital procurement transformation with clients and enterprise software solutions – this could be, for example, a new operating model design or scouting and sourcing a digital solution
• Understand client objectives and their challenges and shaping digital solutions to help them achieve their business goals
• Research the digital procurement supply market for technologies and services
• Champion the business as a platform to define the digital procurement ecosystem and accelerate digital progress in procurement.
• Work in partnership with enterprise solution suppliers to strengthen procurement performance for clients
Skills and experience required:
• Applicants will have experience in at least one of the following: procurement operations (P2P/S2P) or experience of delivering procurement digital transformation as part of a project team; analytical procurement experience OR IT software/SaaS solutions procurement skills;
• Most importantly, you will have a digital first mind-set – experience in digital procurement solutions, capabilities, tools and technologies including cognitive computing/AI blockchain, predictive/advanced data analytics, collaboration networks, and automation
• Experience of working with major software solutions like Ariba, Coupa or Ivalua, or other best of breed solutions, is preferable
• Experience in management consulting is an advantage but industry experience will be considered too
• You are confident in your ability to develop, manage and sustain effective business relationships with client stakeholders and with digital procurement vendors
• You have strong planning and execution skills, backed up with experience in agile delivery methods
• You have an entrepreneurial and analytical mind-set and want to get things done. You are driven by impact and want to be measured by results.
• You are curious, creative and love to learn quickly, work independently and as a team too.
• You have a passion for technology and are willing to learn about digital procurement
• European language skills are an advantage
|Salary||£35,000 - £55,000|