Recruit the best procurement and supply chain candidates.
Our clients become long-term partners. We take the time to understand their business and their requirements. And then we find talented procurement and supply chain people that fit their culture.
Suzanne and the team at Hathaway Lane helped me to build a new procurement function. The support, attention to detail, communication and outcome has been fantastic, against a background of a very challenging market. The feedback I have received from both successful and unsuccessful candidates has also been equally positive.
Why do people enjoy working with us?
- Collaboration: We only work with a manageable number of clients, large and small, so that we can act as a close partner.
- Personal: We offer a tailored service, with constant communication. You will have a single point of contact – an experienced consultant that manages the end-to-end recruitment process from start to finish.
- Experience: We are one of the most experienced procurement and supply chain recruiters. We have been doing this since 2011 and have an established network of contacts. We have access to talented candidates all over the UK and the world.
- Planning: We design a bespoke and rigorous recruitment plan to meet your permanent and interim hiring requirements.
- Effective: We work with a manageable number of clients so we are able to apply headhunting techniques outside of Preferred Client Agreements. This enables us to make direct approaches to potential candidates.
Services we can offer you include:
You get access to our extensive database of candidates. Candidates are screened, vetted and appraised thoroughly.
You will also benefit from our network of professionals who provide recommendations and referrals. We invest in targeted job boards and candidate data-mining via select social media platforms.
Unlike the traditional contingent approach, this service is both reactive and proactive.
You will only pay for successful completion – no appointment, no fee.
Targeted advertising using traditional and online methods, including social media. This approach delivers results in any recruitment scenario, including:
- Recruiting for multiple roles across a number of locations
- Identifying candidates for a challenging geographical location
- Finding people for specialist roles
We work with you to identify the right approach and recommend the most effective advertising media. We then nurture candidates through the end-to-end selection criteria.
Includes extensive searches of our extensive database of candidates.
The most suitable candidate may not be on a recruitment database or responding to job advertisements. In fact, they might not be seeking a new job at all.
Through targeted and discreet research, we identify and approach the best talent in the market. This is the recommended solution for recruitment scenarios such as:
- When an employer needs to work to a tight timeframe
- When an employer is recruiting for a sensitive role
- For an employer that wishes to remain anonymous in the market
- When there are only a finite number of candidates in the market who can perform the role(s)
This method secures the best candidate within a 12-week timeframe.
Access to a network of experienced procurement and supply chain professionals. Often available at short notice, interims can:
- Address short-term resource needs
- Implement business critical projects
- Backfill for seconded employees