We are Hathaway Lane
A recruitment company specialising in procurement and supply chain recruitment
Suzanne Hathaway is the founder and director of Hathaway Lane. Suzanne is a recruitment consultant with over 20 years of experience. This makes her one of the longest serving, and most knowledgeable, recruiters in this field.
Suzanne spent over 10 years in senior roles recruiting procurement professionals until founding Hathaway Lane in 2011. Her ambition is to make Hathaway Lane the number one choice for clients and candidates for procurement and supply chain roles.
A little more about us
Hathaway Lane has been created to be:
- Independent: No shareholders, no board, no angel investors. We only answer to our clients and ourselves.
- Approachable: No sales teams, no sub-contractors, no call centres. Nothing but a friendly, one-on-one service with specialist recruiters who love what they do.
- Determined: We network. We make connections. We find opportunities. We never sit still until we find the right people for the right roles.
- Fair: Our fee structure means we only charge for the work involved. This way, we can meet a range of budgets. An effective recruitment service isn’t always an expensive one.
- Different: From interview coaching, salary benchmarking, and psychometric testing, to keeping you constantly in the loop about an interview process and developments in the procurement and supply chain market. We’re not your average recruitment consultancy.